Richard E. Weber Jr. focuses his practice on general liability defense, premises liability, defense of false arrest/wrongful detention claims, transportation defense, handling of fraud/SIU, and no-fault/PIP defense. Mr. Weber previously practiced at Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer, where he also handled toxic tort defense, including asbestos litigation, liquor liability claims, and declaratory judgment coverage actions.
After law school Mr. Weber served as a law clerk to the Honorable Alexander J. Menza, J.S.C., of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Union County.
Prior Work Experience
- Volunteer at legal clinic for LGBT community, New York City
- Spearheaded establishment of legal clinic for LGBT community in New Jersey, in partnership with Rutgers Law School-Newark and N.J. Bar Association, LGBT Section
- Member, Metuchen (N.J.) Historic Preservation Committee
- Lester, Schwab, Katz & Dwyer, New York, N.Y.
- Cottrell, Solensky & Semple, Newark, N.J.
- Maloof, Lebowitz, Connahan & Oleseke, New York and Chatham, N.J.
- Johnstone, Skok, Loughlin & Lane, Westfield, N.J.