Randee Arem concentrates her practice on the defense of commercial and residential properties against premises liability claims, as well as negligent security actions. Over the course of her time in practice, she has represented professional sports teams and venues, amusement parks, recreational facilities, leagues and organizations, national restaurant chains and retail stores.
When she is not in the office, Randee is an active member of the Long Island chapter of the Binghamton University Alumni Association and serves as an alumni representative for the university at area college fairs.
Prior Work Experience
- Sobel Law Group, LLC - Huntington, NY
- Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer, LLP - New York, NY
- Havkins Rosenfield Ritzert & Varriale, LLP - New York, NY/ Mineola, NY
- Ohrenstein & Brown, LLP - Garden City, New York
- Natiss Natiss & Gordon, P.C. - Roslyn Heights, NY