Andrew C. Kaye is experienced defending a diverse array of clients, ranging from self-insured multinational corporations to local entities. Andrew concentrates his practice on defense litigation, with a particular emphasis in the areas of toxic torts, premises liability, labor law, products liability, and commercial motor vehicle negligence. He has successfully tried cases to verdict and argued appeals before the Appellate Divisions of the First and Second Departments.
Prior Work Experience
- Member, Board of Directors, Robbie Kaye Scholarship Fund
- Activer member, Hydrocephalus Association
- Gordon & Silber, P.C., 2007-2012
- Votto & Cassata, LLP, 2005-2007
- Friedberg & Raven, P.C., 2003-2005